There are no excuses for TIME not including Laverne Cox other than blatant bigotry
#is there a way to call them out on this bull shit
Well, we can email the editor as well as the feedback services: to email the editor, send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If enough complaints are vocalized, something may be done.
Assassin’s Creed meme - four otps/brotps (3/4) ↬ Altair and Maria
Haha I thought you might like the birds. But yeah it’s a super cute game tho it is kinda passive unless you’re rescuing animals. Still recommend.
Y’all hear about this fun little iOS game, “Disco Zoo”?
It just came out, and lemmie tell you about it:
* It’s free to get! - Whoa, that’s a good thing!
* It’s got 8-Bit Style Retro Graphics! - Because a lot of us sure do love the retro style graphics!
* It’s music’s pretty good! - The main overworld tune is this calming strum of the guitar, and when Disco Party is active, you got this neat disco melody going on!
* You find more animals through a puzzle! - Gather up enough coins to go on a “Rescue”, and tap around the board to find more animals for the zoo. Each animal species has a specific order of tiles, so think if it like Battleship when figuring out the next place to tap before you run out of moves!
* There’s references peppered in! - Obviously, they had to make note of “What Does the Fox Say?”, but I particularly liked the nod to “Babe”…
* It doesn’t nag you to pay for bonus stuff! - In addition to not having any ads pop up at inconvenient times, it also doesn’t pester you to pay for in game currency. In fact, you can easily earn the special currency by either finding them in the “Rescue” mode, or occasionally by waiting for it to pop up in the overworld. A much appreciated departure from “free games”.
It functions much like a mobile “Tycoon” game. The layout is simple. It’s colorful and cute. For a free game, it’s not too bad.
I suggest you give it a try. :3
Disco Zoo is like the cutest phone game ever???? You’ve got these 8-bit animals that you solve small puzzles to rescue and then you’ve got these people who come in and totally love on your zoo and leave you money. and the best part is you put on these discos and everyone dances to awesome funky music. the guests, the workers, the animals, everyone.
Please play Disco Zoo it’s so happy.
Nanakon after shopping in Junes (it’s transparent) :3
10/10 suosittelisi Turkua tämän nähtyään.
Finally think I’ve got all my missing credits figured out at my current uni.